New Voices is an annual conference that is run by the graduate students in the Georgia State University English Department. Each conference centers around a theme which changes from year-to-year.
New Voices is affiliated with the Georgia State University’s Graduate English Association.
- Dr. Paul Schmidt
Current Committee Members (2014-2015)
- Deborah S. D’Cruze, 1st Chair
- Kateland Wolfe, 2nd Chair
- Jennifer Olive, Secretary
- Christine Busser, Hospitality Chair and GEA Liaison
- Andrea Rogers, Creative Writing Chair
- Brian Heston, Volunteer Coordinator
- William Lake, New Voices Modern and Classical Languages Liaison
- Christopher Toula, Communications Liaison
- Valerie Robin (2012-2014)
- Shane McGowan (2012-2014)
- Mary Grace Elliott (2011-2012)